120/277V LED Emergency Light, 1.5W, White Plastic, Nickel Cadmium Battery Chemistry
- Item # 4ZDA4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ELM2 LED
- Catalog Page # 422
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
120/277V LED Emergency Light, 2.5W, White Plastic, Lead Calcium Battery Chemistry
HUBBELL LIGHTING - COMPASS
120/277V LED Emergency Light, 1.0W, White Plastic, Nickel Cadmium Battery Chemistry
- Item Emergency Light
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 1.5
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Plastic
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs White
- Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 3
- Output Voltage 3.6VDC
- Width 2-3/4"
- Length 10-1/4"
- Height 4-1/4"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 10 to 40 Degrees C
- Mounting Ceiling/Wall
- Includes Ready/Charge Lamp, Switch
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards OSHA Illumination Standards, NFPA 101 (Current Life Safety Code), NEC, UL Damp Location Listed Standard (10 Degrees to 40 Degrees C), UL 924 Listed
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.