Fixture, High Bay, 400 W
- Item# 7E904
- Mfr. Model# THR400SPA22480
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Fixture
- Fixture Technology HPS
- Fixture Specific Type HID High Bay
- Fixture Wattage 465
- Fixture Voltage 480
- Fixture Height 26"
- Fixture Width 23"
- Fixture Length 22-3/8"
- Reflector Type Open
- Fixture Mounting Height 25 to 45 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 2.0
- Light Distribution Adjustable With Multi-Position Legs
- Fixture Reflector Material Acrylic
- Bulb Included No
- Fixture Ambient Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 132 Degrees F
- Fixture Mounting Type Suspended Pendant
- Fixture Finish Gloss
- Ballast Housing Die-Cast Aluminum
- Suggested Bulb Item No 2V453
- Fixture Socket Type Mogul
- Metal Halide Start Type Constant Wattage
- Standards CSA, UL Damp Location, NOM Certified
- Ballast Type Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Fixture Series TH
- Fixture Mounting Location Suspended
- Dimmable No
- Required Bulb Type HPS
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Fixture Mounting Included No
- UL Listing UL Damp Location
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.