Fixture,Low Bay,250 W
- Item # 7E957
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TXR250SPA25DTB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Fixture
- Fixture Technology HPS
- Fixture Specific Type HID Low Bay
- Fixture Wattage 295
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Height 23"
- Fixture Width 26"
- Fixture Length 25-1/2"
- Reflector Type Enclosed
- Fixture Mounting Height 18 to 25 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 2.4
- Light Distribution Wide
- Fixture Reflector Material Injection Molded Acrylic
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Bulb Included No
- Fixture Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Fixture Mounting Type Suspended Pendant
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Ballast Housing Die-Cast Aluminum
- Suggested Bulb Item No 2V520
- Fixture Socket Type Mogul
- Metal Halide Start Type Constant Wattage
- Standards CSA, UL Damp Location
- Fixture Series TX
- Fixture Lens Type Acrylic
- Ballast Type Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Number of Bulbs 1
- Required Bulb Type HPS
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Fixture Mounting Included No
- Fixture Mounting Location Suspended
- Dimmable No
- UL Listing UL Damp Location
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.