28-3/8" x 23" x 22" Round Reflector with Wide Light Distribution
- Item # 7E772
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TXC 400S A23 480
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height 18 to 25 ft.
- Light Distribution Wide
- Light Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Standards CSA, UL Damp Location, NOM Certified, UL Wet Location available (consult factory)
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Round Reflector
- Fixture Voltage 480
- Max. Fixture Wattage 465.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 400.0
- Fixture Housing Material Aluminum
- Housing Finish Gloss
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V660
- Fixture Length 28-3/8"
- Fixture Width 23"
- Fixture Height 22"
- Reflector Type Enclosed
- Ballast Type Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Dimmable No
- Fixture Mounting Type Suspended Pendant
- Fixture Series TX
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.