LED Exit Sign with Battery Backup, White Housing Color, 20 ga. Steel Housing Material
- Item# 6NZZ1
- Mfr. Model# LXC W 1 RW EL CH3 M4
- Catalog Page# 605
- UNSPSC# 55121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exit Sign with Battery Backup
- Fixture Wattage 5.0
- Lamp Type LED
- Letter Color Red
- Background Color White
- Number of Faces 1
- Housing Color White
- Housing Material 20 ga. Steel
- Mounting Universal
- Voltage 120/277
- Depth 4-1/2"
- Height 11-1/4"
- Width 12-3/8"
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Emergency Illumination Time 90 min.
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 132 Degrees F
- Letter Size 1" Stroke x 6" High
- Optional Guard 4YFV2
- Includes Diagnostic Test Light and Switch
- Emergency Back Up Battery Yes
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards UL, Damp Location 0 Degrees C to 50 Degrees C, UL 924, NFPA 101 (Current Life Safety Code), NEC(R), OSHA, Chicago Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.