21-3/8" x 5" x 1-3/16" Hardwired Undercabinet Fixture
- Item # 29NU46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UC 21E 120 CO M6
- Catalog Page # 441
- UNSPSC # 39111515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Under Cabinet Lights Traditional Under Cabinet Light
- Fixture Type - Under Cabinet Lights Linear Light
- Nominal Length 21-3/8"
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Number of Pucks Not a Puck Light
- Max. Fixture Wattage 13.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 13.0
- Fixture Voltage 120
- Linkable Up To 540W
- Lamp Included No
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Dimmable No
- Cord Length - Fixtures Cordless
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Polyester Powder Paint
- Connection - Fixtures Hardwired
- Standards CUL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards and suitable for damp locartions
- Lamp Type - Fixtures F13T5
- Lens Type White Acrylic
- Ballast Type Instant Start
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Mounting Surface
- Ambient Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 77 Degrees F
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2EAC6
- Nominal Height 1-3/16"
- Nominal Width 5"
- Series UC
- Item Undercabinet Fixture
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1VNK9LITHONIA LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.