120/277V Incandescent Emergency Light, 12.0W, Tan Steel, Lead Calcium Battery Chemistry
- Item # 7D464
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ELT275
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Light
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 12.0
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Steel
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Tan
- Battery Chemistry Lead Calcium
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 275
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 18"
- Length 9"
- Height 16-3/4"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 16 to 32 Degrees C
- Mounting Pole/Column/Wall/I-Beam/Unistrut
- Optional Guard 4PG64
- Optional Remote Head 3EU32, 3EU31, 3EU35, 4LB95, 4PG63, 4PG72, 4PG77, 5TP35, 5TP37
- Includes Ready/Charge Lamp, Push Button
- Warranty 2ACD2
- Standards UL Listed Meets UL 924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Illumination Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7D463LITHONIA LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.