Mobile Counter Height Modular Drawer Cabinet, 7 Drawers, 40-1/4"W x 22-1/2"D x 41-1/2"H Light Gray
- Item # 4VZU2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HS0750-0701FA-M/LG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Modular Drawer Cabinet
- Mobile/Stationary Mobile
- Cabinet Height Range Counter Height
- Height of Cabinet 41-1/2"
- Width of Cabinet 40-1/4"
- Depth of Cabinet 22-1/2"
- No. of Drawers 7
- Usable Drawer Height (4) 2", (1) 3", (1) 5", (1) 7"
- Color Light Gray
- Material - Cabinets Steel
- Finish - Cabinets Powder Coated
- Work Surface Material Rubber Mat
- Cabinet Locking Mechanism Keyed
- Drawer Width 36"
- Drawer Depth 18"
- Number of Compartments per Cabinet 94
- Drawer Capacity 440 lb.
- Handle Type Tubular
- Includes Patented Locking System, (2) Keys
- Caster Dia. 6"
- Caster Configuration (2) Swivel, (2) Rigid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4VZT9LISTA
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.