Turnkey DEF Transfer System, 115VAC
- Item # 45NA95
- Mfr. Model # 970014-AC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151532
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turnkey DEF Transfer System
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hose Dia. 3/4"
- Hose Length 20 ft.
- Housing Material Polyproplylene
- Nozzle Type Automatic
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Bypass Valve Internal
- Duty Cycle 6 min. to 11 Min.
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Antifreeze, Clean Water
- GPM 8
- Includes Pump, Hanger Bracket, Nozzle Holder, Drip Cup, Digital Turbine Meter
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 30 Days Manufacturing Defects, 2 yr. Pump
- Max. Viscosity 0.01 cP
- Metered Yes
- Nozzle Material Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Pressure Range 23 psi
- Pump Design Nutating Diaphragm
- RPM 1730
- Seal Material EPDM
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Length 4 ft.
- Transfer Pump Application Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, Farming, Industrial, Marine, Trucking
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.