Portable Grease Pump with Gun, Fits Container Size 120 lb./16 gal. Drum, 3-1/2" Air Motor Size
- Item # 6ANR2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13051T-S1
- Catalog Page # 936
- UNSPSC # 40151524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Grease Pump with Gun
- Air Motor Size 3-1/2"
- Fits Container Size 120 lb./16 gal. Drum
- Volume per Minute 48 oz.
- Pump Ratio 60:1
- Consumption @ 100 PSI 12 cfm
- Max. Pressure 7200 psi
- Air Inlet 1/4" NPTF
- Grease Type NLGI 1 and 2
- Hose Length 12-ft. hose
- Material Machined Steel and Aluminum Components with Buna N Seals
- Drum Cover Dia. 15-1/4"
- Tube Dia. 1-1/4"
- Application Portable greasing of automobiles, trucks, and machinary via grease fittings and/or direct application
- Features System Features High Ratio 60:1 Pump for Improved Performance When Pumping Thick and Tacky Greases. A High Efficiency Follower Plate Using Double 'O' Ring Seals at the Pump Shaft Eliminates Pump Cavitation and Minimizes Residual Grease at the Bottom of the Container.
- Includes Drum Cover, Follower Plate, 1/4" x 12" High Pressure Hose 'Z' Swivel and Grease Control Handle with Rigid Spout, Four Jaw Coupler and Two-Wheel Cart.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6ANR1LIQUIDYNAMICS INC.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.