Hand Operated Drum Pump,Manual Nozzle
- Item # 49XX27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 560008V-S3M-55
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Hose Dia. 3/4"
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Action Type Lever
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Type RPV
- Agency Compliance ISO 22241-3
- Application Trucking, Farming, Agriculture, Construction, Marine, Industrial, Automotive
- Discharge Tube Length 144"
- Features Dispenses 1 gal. Per 12 Strokes
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Antifreeze, Clean Water
- Gasket Material Viton(R)
- Overall Height 60"
- Hose Material Peroxide Cured EPDM
- Includes Hose, Suction Tube, RPV Valve
- Inlet 1"
- Inlet Size 1"
- Overall Length 7"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 30 Days
- Max. Head 3 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 23 psi
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.09
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 1.09 cP
- Metered No
- Nozzle Material Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
- Ounces per Stroke 10 oz.
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- pH Range 5.5 to 10
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Pump Design Piston
- Seal Material Viton(R)
- Seal Type O-Ring
- Self-Priming Yes
- Shaft Material Polypropylene
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 36"
- Suction Tube Type Threaded
- Transfer Pump Application Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, Farming, Industrial, Marine, Trucking
- Wetted Materials EPDM, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
- Overall Width 7"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.