Hand Drum Pump,Suction Tube 40" L
- Item # 52LC70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 560008V-3AP-275
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Hose Dia. 3/4"
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Nozzle Type Automatic
- Action Type Lever
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Type RPV
- Agency Compliance ISO 22241-3
- Application Trucking, Farming, Agriculture, Construction, Marine, Industrial, Automotive
- Discharge Tube Length 144"
- Features Dispenses 1 gal. Per 12 Strokes
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Antifreeze, Clean Water
- Gasket Material EPDM
- Overall Height 28"
- Hose Material Peroxide Cured EPDM
- Includes Hose, Nozzle, RPV Coupler, RPV Valve, Suction Tube
- Inlet 1"
- Inlet Size 1"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 90 Days
- Max. Head 3 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 23 psi
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.09
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 18 cps
- Metered No
- Nozzle Material Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
- Ounces per Stroke 10 oz.
- Outlet Size 3/4" Barb
- pH Range 5.0 to 10
- Piston Material Polypropylene
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Pump Design Piston
- Seal Material Viton(R)
- Seal Type O-Ring
- Self-Priming Yes
- Shaft Material Polypropylene
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Type 1-Piece Tube
- Transfer Pump Application Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, Farming, Industrial, Marine, Trucking
- Wetted Materials Viton(R), Polypropylene
- Overall Width 12"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.