Drum Topper System,115VAC,Electric AC
- Item # 45NA84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33115-S1AG
- Catalog Page # 2664
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drum Topper System
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Housing Material Polypropylene / EPDM
- Agency Compliance CE, IP 55, ISO 22241
- Application Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Anti-Freeze, Clean Water
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Anti-Freeze, Clean Water
- Gasket Material EPDM
- GPM 8
- Hose Material Peroxide Cured EPDM
- Hz 60
- Includes Spring loaded SS Drum Mounting Bracket, Nozzle Drip/Holder, Digital Turbine Meter, SS Automatic Nozzle
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 30 Days Manufacturing Defects, 2 yr. Pump
- Max. GPM for Water 8
- Max. Head 48 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 23 psi
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 0.14 cP
- Metered Yes
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type Electric AC
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- pH Range 9.8 to 10
- Phase 1
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene, EPDM
- RPM 1730
- Seal Material EPDM
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, PTFE, EPDM, Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.