2 qt. Wood Hardener with Temp. Range of 50° to 100°F, Amber
- Item # 52YA06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LW2QKR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wood Hardener
- Type Epoxy, Penetrating Liquid
- Size 2 qt.
- Container Type Can
- Color Amber
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Functional Cure 1 to 8 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Tensile Strength 1500 psi
- Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Primer No
- Work Life 30 min.
- Full Cure 1 to 3 Weeks
- Viscosity 350 cP
- Application Structural Wood Consolidant
- Characteristics 100% Solids
- Shelf Life 2 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/m³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.