6200-Series Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 1/2" x 50 ft., 3" Bend, Gray
- Item# 2W279
- Mfr. Model# 6202-24-00
- Catalog Page# 332
- UNSPSC# 39121420
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Liquid Tight Conduit Application Metallic, General Purpose
- Item Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series 6200
- Conduit Trade Size 1/2"
- Flexible Conduit Nominal Length 50 ft.
- Flexible Conduit Color Gray
- Flexible Conduit Core Material Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Flexible Conduit Usable Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Flexible Conduit Bend Radius 3"
- Standards Conforms to UL ANSI/UL-360 and CSA 22.2. 56-04 for Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit
- Inside Dia. 0.622"
- Outside Dia. 0.820"
- Jacket Material Flame Retardant PVC
- Special Features The 3/8 through 1-1/4 inch trade sizes are Square Lock formed and include an integral bonding strip of copper that is enclosed within the convolutions throughout their entire length, The 1-1/2 through 4-inch trade sizes are designed with a fully interlocked strip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5YH56GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $238.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.