LA-Series Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 1" x 100 ft., 5-1/2" Bend, Red
- Item # 16R028
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LA-13x100 RED
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Series LA hot dipped galvanized steel core conduit features continuous copper ground for permanent circuit protection.
- Liquid Tight Conduit Application Metallic, Hazardous Location
- Item Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series LA
- Conduit Trade Size 1"
- Flexible Conduit Nominal Length 100 ft.
- Flexible Conduit Color Red
- Flexible Conduit Core Material Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Flexible Conduit Usable Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Flexible Conduit Bend Radius 5-1/2"
- Standards UL E29278, CSA LL18858, Conforms to UL ANSI/UL-360 For Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit, WEEE Compliant, RoHS Compliant
- Inside Dia. 1.041"
- Outside Dia. 1.290"
- Jacket Material Flame Retardant PVC
- Special Features Specially Colored conduit that is used for quick identification of circuits. The 3/8" through 1-1/4" trade sizes are Square Lock formed and include a bonding strip of copper that is enclosed within the convolutions throughout their entire length. The 1-1/2" through 4" trade sizes are designed with a fully interlocked strip. The Liquid Tight jacketing material which resists oils, mild acids and exposure to sunlight.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions