LA-Series Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 1" x 100 ft., 5-1/2" Bend, Red
- Item # 16R028
- Mfr. Model # LA-13x100 RED
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Series LA hot dipped galvanized steel core conduit features continuous copper ground for permanent circuit protection.
- Liquid Tight Conduit Application Metallic, Hazardous Location
- Item Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series LA
- Conduit Trade Size 1"
- Flexible Conduit Nominal Length 100 ft.
- Flexible Conduit Color Red
- Flexible Conduit Core Material Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Flexible Conduit Usable Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Flexible Conduit Bend Radius 5-1/2"
- Standards UL E29278, CSA LL18858, Conforms to UL ANSI/UL-360 For Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit, WEEE Compliant, RoHS Compliant
- Inside Dia. 1.041"
- Outside Dia. 1.290"
- Jacket Material Flame Retardant PVC
- Special Features Specially Colored conduit that is used for quick identification of circuits. The 3/8" through 1-1/4" trade sizes are Square Lock formed and include a bonding strip of copper that is enclosed within the convolutions throughout their entire length. The 1-1/2" through 4" trade sizes are designed with a fully interlocked strip. The Liquid Tight jacketing material which resists oils, mild acids and exposure to sunlight.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions