Black Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 6750 Series, 3/4" Conduit Size, 100 ft. Length
- Item# 16P982
- Mfr. Model# 6753-30-00
- Catalog Page# 417
- UNSPSC# 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series 6750
- Conduit Size 3/4"
- Length 100 ft.
- Color Black
- Core Material Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Standards Low Smoke and Non-Halogen and Meets UL 94 V0- Rating
- Inside Dia. 0.820"
- Outside Dia. 1.030"
- Bend Radius 3"
- Jacket Material Flame Retardation, Low Smoke and Toxicity Generation Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Special Features Utilizes The 6100 Series Very Flexible Core, Acidic Gases are Virtually Eliminated As Products Of Combustion, This Product is Ideally Suited for Installation In Confined or Enclosed Areas Where Construction Materials Must Have Limited Smoke, Low Flame Spread and Low Toxic Gas Emissions In The Event of Fire, Such Applications Include Mass Transit Vehicles Where Cea is Extensively Used for Wiring Harnesses Within and Under Passenger Rail Cars, Other Applications Include Use In Underground Subway Structures and Tunnels
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16P981GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $776.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.