Gray Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit, 6900 Series, 1/2" Conduit Size, 25 ft. Length
- Item# 3FKY9
- Mfr. Model# 6902-22-00
- Catalog Page# 417
- UNSPSC# 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flexible Metallic Liquid Tight Conduit
- Series 6900
- Conduit Size 1/2"
- Length 25 ft.
- Color Gray
- Core Material Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Standards UL E29278, CSA LL18858, Conforms to UL ANSI/UL-360 For Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit, WEEE Compliant, RoHS Compliant
- Inside Dia. 0.622"
- Outside Dia. 0.820"
- Bend Radius 3"
- Jacket Material Flame Retardant PVC
- Special Features Extra Flexible PVC with Working Temperatues for Extreme Hot and Cold. The 3/8 Through 1-1/4" Trade Sizes are Square Lock Formed and Include An Integral Bonding Strip of Copper That is Enclosed Within the Convolutions Throughout Their Entire Length, The 1-1/2 Through 4" Trade Sizes are Designed with A Fully Interlocked Strip
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3FKZ1GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $558.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.