320.000 MHz Glass Break Detector Transmitter for Napco Receivers with Transmission Range of 500 ft.
- Item # 45NK87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NAPGB01
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glass Break Detector Transmitter
- Operating Frequency 320.000 MHz
- Transmission Range 500 ft.
- Compatible With Napco Receivers
- Powered By (2) CR123A Batteries
- For Use With Napco Receivers
- Operating Temp. Range 23 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Humidity Range 5 to 90%
- Battery Life 3 yr.
- Height 1.9"
- Diameter 4-5/8"
- Features Two Stage Detector Circuit
- Includes Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.