10.2 to 14.4VDC or 12 to 16VAC 8-Channel Access Control Receiver; Includes (2) 9-1/2" Wire Antenna
- Item # 45NK92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DXSR-1508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Ideal for use with a variety of security and remote control applications this LINEAR 8-channel access control receiver is designed for use with Linear’s DX and DXS format transmitters, not included. Receiver can be connected to an alarm control panel, camera, door strike, high-current relay, or other devices. This dual high-sensitivity superheterodyne diversity receiver has 2 whip antennas that can provide greater performance by preventing loss of signal due to multi-path interference. Model has 3 optional channel outputs that include: momentary, toggle on/off, and latch until restored. The receiver can be mounted indoors or outdoors if mounted inside a weather-resistant, non-metallic housing.
- Item Access Control Receiver
- Operating Frequency 315.000 MHz
- Number of Channels 8
- Output Solid State
- Powered By 10.2 to 14.4VDC or 12 to 16VAC
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Height 5.0"
- Width 7.3"
- Depth 1.0"
- Features Quick Learn Programming
- Includes (2) 9-1/2" Wire Antenna
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions