30VCD Commercial Retractable Data Cord Reel; Number of Outlets: 0, Cord Included: Yes
- Item# 25D131
- Mfr. Model# LE2320CAT
- Catalog Page# 407
- UNSPSC# 26121635
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Retractable Data Cord Reel
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Commercial
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 30VCD
- Cord Ending CAT6 Plug
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 20 ft.
- Reel Color Black
- Cord Included Yes
- Cord Color Gray
- Cord Ending NEMA Configuration RJ45
- Feeder Cord Ending NEMA Configuration RJ45
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips CAT6
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Retractable Data Cord Reel
- Number of Outlets 0
- Feeder Cord Length 2 ft.
- Feeder Cord Ending CAT6 Plug
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Reel Mounting Bracket
- Reel Material Plastic
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 75 Degrees F
- Overall Height 6-1/2"
- Overall Width 6-1/2"
- Overall Depth 2-1/2"
- Enclosed Reel Yes
- Includes Wall/Ceiling Mounting Bracket
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.