Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 7500 psi, 33.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk Loading, Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Item # 6WA98
- Mfr. Model # 1134
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Cartridge, Bulk
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 33.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 7500 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Pipe Length 6"
- Hose Length 18"
- Tube Color Blue
- Tube Material Metal
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Tool Length 15-1/2"
- Includes Cast Pump Head, Hose, Rigid Tube and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4BY75Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 7500 psi, 40.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Flex Hose NWESTWARD
Item # 4BY69WESTWARD
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.