Multiprocess Welder, Invertec Series, Input Voltage: 34V, Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Item# 12C071
- Mfr. Model# K2437-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Invertec
- Phase 1 & 3
- Input Voltage 34V
- Amps AC 5-425ADC
- Input (Amps) 200-208/230/380-145/460/575
- Rated Output 350A/34V/60% Duty Cycle
- OCV 80V DC
- Hz 50/60
- Features The Multi-Process Invertec(R) V350-Pro Is An Efficient, Lightweight And Portable Choice For Training, Fabrication Or Construction Applications, V350-Pro Is Ready For Almost Any Welding Job In Shop Or Outdoor Environments, CC Stick Soft, CC Stick Crisp, DC T
- Application Metal Fabrication, Construction, Structural Fabrication, Schools and Training, Facilities Maintenance and Repair
- Function Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Overall Height (In.) 56
- Overall Width (In.) 28.5
- Overall Depth (In.) 56
- Standards Meets National Electric Code (NEC) Standards.
- Includes LF-72 Heavy Duty Wire Feeder, 15 ft. (4.5 m) Magnum(R) PRO 350 gun and cable assembly w/ .035-.045 in (0.9-1.2 mm) liner, Work and Wire Feeder 2/0 Welding Cable Package, Flowmeter Regulator and Hose, Heavy Duty Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.