Multiprocess Welder, Invertec Series, Input Voltage: 34V, Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Item # 12C059
- Mfr. Model # K1728-6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Invertec
- Phase 1 & 3
- Input Voltage 34V
- Amps AC 5-425ADC
- Input (Amps) 200-208/230/380-145/460/575
- Rated Output 350A/34V/60% Duty Cycle
- OCV 80V DC
- Hz 50/60
- Features The Versatile V350-Pro Is Ready For Almost Any Welding Job In Shop Or Outdoor Environments, Exceptional Multi-Process Fabrication Welding, CC Stick Soft, CC Stick Crisp, DC Tig, CV Wire For Mig And Metal-Cored CV Innershield(R) And Outershield(R) Flux-cored
- Application Metal Fabrication, Construction, Structural Fabrication, Schools and Training, Facilities Maintenance and Repair
- Function Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Overall Height (In.) 14.8
- Overall Width (In.) 13.3
- Overall Depth (In.) 27.8
- Standards NEC
- Includes Factory Model (K1728-6 with Twist Mate(R) Cable Receptacles)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.