MIG Welder, Easy MIG 180 Series, Input Voltage: 208/240VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item# 5GWP9
- Mfr. Model# K2698-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Easy MIG 180
- Welding Processes Flux Core, MIG
- Input Voltage 208/240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 130A @ 17.6VDC/130A @ 20VDC
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 30 to 180A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 14"
- Overall Width 10-1/8"
- Overall Depth 18-1/2"
- Application Ideal for Farm, Light Fabrication, Auto or Home Projects
- Features Precise Wire Drive, Spool Gun Ready, No Hassle Tool-less Design, Innovative Contact Tip, Drive Roll and Nozzle Storage
- Includes 100L Gun, 10 ft. Cable with Brass Gun Connection, 4 Pin MS-Type Connection for Trigger Control, (3) .025" and .035 Contact Tips, Gasless Nozzle, Gas Nozzle, Spindle Adapter for 8" Dia Spools, .030"-.045" Drive Roll, Gas Regulator and 52" Hose For CO2 Or Argon, Sample Spool of .025" MIG Wire, Sample spool of .035" Flux Core Wire
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.