Flux Core Welder, Easy Core 125 Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, Flux Core Only
- Item # 5GWP8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K2696-1
- Catalog Page # 2410
- UNSPSC # 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flux Core Welder
- Series Easy Core 125
- Welding Processes Flux Core Only
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 20 ga. to 5/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 90A @ 19VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 30 to 125A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.030", Flux 0.030" to 0.035"
- Overall Height 13-3/4"
- Overall Width 10-1/8"
- Overall Depth 17-7/8"
- Application Perfect for basic wire welding projects and repairs around the shop, farm or home.
- Features Precise Wire Drive, Spool Gun Ready, No Hassle Tool-less Design, Innovative Contact Tip, Drive Roll and Nozzle Storage
- Includes 100L Gun, 10 ft. Cable with Brass Gun Connection, 4-Pin MS-Type Connection for Trigger Control, (3) .035" Contact Tips, Gasless Nozzle, Spindle Adapter for 8" Dia Spools, .030"-.045" Drive Roll for Flux-Core, Incoming/Outgoing Wire Guide Set, 1lb 0.45 and .035" Flux Core Welding Wire, Work Clamp 10-ft.Cable, Handshield
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.