MIG Welder, Easy MIG 140 Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 3LVR8
- Mfr. Model# K2697-1
- Catalog Page# 3027
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Easy MIG 140
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 22 to 10 ga.
- Rated Output 90A @ 19.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 30 to 140A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.030"
- Overall Height 13-3/4"
- Overall Width 10-1/8"
- Overall Depth 17-7/8"
- Application For Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Farm/Home, Light Industrial
- Features Precise Wire Drive, Spool Gun Ready, Tool-less Design, Drive Roll and Nozzle Storage
- Includes MIG Gun and 10 ft. Cable Assembly, Contact Tips, Nozzles, Spindle Adapter, 2 Drive Rolls, Knurled Drive Roll, Wire Guide Set, Gas Regulator, 52" Hose for CO2 Argon Blend Gases, 2lb. MIG Wire, 1lb. Flux Cored Wire, Work Clamp and 10 ft. Cable
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4TY18HOBART
Price $802.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.