MIG Welder, Power MIG 216 Series, Input Voltage: 208/240VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 19R740
- Mfr. Model# K2816-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Power MIG 216
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 208/240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 1/4"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 18 ga. to 3/16"
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 16 ga. to 5/16"
- Rated Output 170A @ 24VDC/216A @ 22VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%/30%
- Hz 50/60
- Input Amps 33/30
- Output Range 30 to 250A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 32-1/2"
- Overall Width 19-1/8"
- Overall Depth 39-15/16"
- Application Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
- Features Delivers a Forgiving Arc, Excellent Out-of-Position Arc Action, Low Spatter and a Wide Voltage Sweet Spot for Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Includes Magnum(R) PRO 250 gun and 15 ft. (4.5m) "quick-connect" cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly, top mounted gun expendables tray, Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform, Work clamp and 10 ft. (3m) cable, 10ft. (3m)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.