MIG Welder, Power MIG 180C Series, Input Voltage: 208/240VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 19R739
- Mfr. Model# K2473-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Power MIG 180C
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 208/240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 3/16"
- Rated Output 130A @ 17VDC/130A @ 20VDC
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 30 to 180A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 14"
- Overall Width 10-1/8"
- Overall Depth 18-1/2"
- Application Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
- Features Delivers a Forgiving Arc, Excellent Out-of-Position Arc Action, Low Spatter and a Wide Voltage Sweet Spot at a Given Wire Feed Speed for Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum. Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive - Dual Gear-Driven Drive
- Includes Magnum(R) PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3m), Gas and Gasless Nozzles, Cable Liner, 0.025 & 0.035 Contact Tips, Work Cable and Clamp, Adjustable Gas Regulator & Hose, Spindle Adapter, Sample Spool of 0.025". (0.6mm) Mild Steel MIG Wire, Sample Spool Flux-Cored Wire
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.