MIG Welder, Power MIG 140C Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 19R738
- Mfr. Model# K2471-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Power MIG 140C
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 90A @ 19.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 30 to 140A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 14"
- Overall Width 10-1/8"
- Overall Depth 18-1/2"
- Application Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
- Features Delivers a Forgiving Arc, Excellent Out-of-Position Arc Action, Low Spatter and a Wide Voltage Sweet Spot at a Given Wire Feed Speed for Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum. Dual Gear-driven Drive Rolls Deliver Positive Trac
- Includes Magnum(R) Pro 100L gun, 10 ft. (3m), Gas and Gasless Nozzles, Cable Liner, 0.025"(0.6mm) and 0.035" (0.9mm) Contact Tips, Work Cable and Clamp, Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose, Spindle Adapter, Sample Spool of 0.025" (0.6mm) Mild Steel MIG Wire, Sam
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.