TIG Welder, Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 230
- Item# 5JPJ1
- Mfr. Model# K2535-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Welder Industrial Class Medium
- Welding Processes TIG, Stick
- Welder Input Phase 1
- Input Voltage 208/230VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 230
- Welder Min. Output Amps 5
- Welder Duty Cycle 100%
- Power Source Weight 212 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Rated Output 90A @ 23.4V
- Input (Amps) 42/39
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 20.7"
- Overall Width 14.5"
- Overall Depth 25.6"
- Application Fabrication, Vocational Training
- Features TIG Pulser, Micro-Start, AC Auto Balance
- Includes Torch Parts Storage Compartment, Torch Hanger, 10 ft. Work Cable & Clamp, Removable Lift Eye, 9 ft. Input Power Cord With NEMA 6-50P Plug, NEMA 6-50R Receptacle, PTA-17 One Piece TIG Torch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.