2 gal. Welding Water Cooler; For Water-Cooled TIG, MIG, Plasma Arc Cutting, Plasma Arc Welding
- Item # 12A999
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K1813-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Water Cooler
- Voltage 115
- Tank Capacity 2 gal.
- Input (Amps) 3.2A @ 60 Hz / 4.0A @ 50 Hz
- Features The Cool-Arc 40 Features A Rugged Industrial Pump By Leading Pump Manufacturer Pro-Con, Cooler Has A Plastic, Non-Corrosive, 2-Gallon Reservoir, Unit Can Be Mounted And Operated Either Horizontally Or Vertically
- For Use With Water-Cooled TIG, MIG, Plasma Arc Cutting, Plasma Arc Welding
- Overall Height (In.) 34.26
- Overall Width (In.) 9.10
- Overall Length (In.) 9.03
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.