10 lb. Carbon Steel Spool MIG Welding Wire with 0.035" Diameter and E71T-11 AWS Classification
- Item# 12C101
- Mfr. Model# ED016354
- Catalog Page# 2474
- UNSPSC# 23171510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welding Wire
- Diameter 0.035"
- Welding Wire Type Flux Core
- Material Carbon Steel
- AWS Classification E71T-11
- Container Size 10 lb.
- Container Type Spool
- Welding Method FCAW
- Series Innershield NR-211-MP
- Application Plate Thicknesses In The Range Of 7.9 mm (5/16") To 12.7 mm (1/2"), Applications With Copper Back-Up, Sheet Or Thin Gauge Metal, Propane Cylinders And Robotics/Hard Automation
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20YD82WESTWARD
List Price $66.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.