Calcium and Lime Remover, 7 oz. Bottle, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 8 PK
- Item # 54JG71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # REC 36320
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Etchants, Rust and Lime Removers
- Item - Etchants, Rust and Lime Removers Calcium and Lime Remover
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Type Bottle
- Cleaner Container Size 7 oz.
- Fragrance Unscented
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Standards CA Prop. 65, VOC, TSCA
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Primary Chemical None
- Chemical Series No Series
- Application Method Dip
- Coverage Varies
- Color Green
- Application Temperature Room
- Features Descaler, Cleaner, Citric Acid and Sulfamic Acid Chemical Compound
- VOC Content 0%
- Contains Citric Acid, Sulfamic Acid
- Item Calcium and Lime Remover
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.