1 Face LED Emergency Linear Light, White Plastic
- Item # 35LX43
- Mfr. Model # MODEL L-100 LIGHTSTRAND KIT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Linear Light
- Number of Faces 1
- Directional Indicators - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs No Directional Indicators
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Plastic
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs White
- Battery Chemistry Alkaline
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 9
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Lamp Head Light Source - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs LED
- Height 12 ft.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Linear Light
- Mounting Universal
- Emergency Illumination Time 2 hr.
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 49 Degrees C
- Includes (2) 12 ft. Long Trim-to-Fit Light Strands, LightSaver SuperClear Easy-Mount Tape Roll 3/4" x 40 ft.
- Warranty 1 yr. Limited Warranty on Light Strands
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.