52 Watts LED Lamp, High/Low Bay, Mogul Screw (E39), 5498 Lumens, 4200K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 45PC33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED-8025M42
- Catalog Page # 489
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape High/Low Bay
- Bulb Shape High/Low Bay
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 52
- Wattage Equivalency 175W HPS/175W MH
- Bulb Color Temp. 4200K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 84.2
- Bulb Type High Output
- Bulb Beam Angle 180 Degrees
- Lumens 5498
- Bulb Primary Application Canopy, Low Bay, Parking Garage
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Downlight
- Voltage 120-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 6-39/64"
- Light Bulb Dia. 7-51/64"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. Limited
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL 1993, UL1598C, cULus
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.