50 Watts LED Lamp, Cylindrical, Medium Screw (E26), 5946 Lumens, 4000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 45PC28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED-8088E40
- Catalog Page # 489
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape Cylindrical
- Bulb Shape Cylindrical
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 50
- Wattage Equivalency 175W HPS/175W MH
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 83.8
- Bulb Type High Output
- Bulb Beam Angle 120 Degrees
- Lumens 5946
- Bulb Primary Application Area, Canopy, Wall Pack
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Type V
- Voltage 120-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 7-29/32"
- Light Bulb Dia. 3-3/4"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. Limited
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL 1993, cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.