140 Watts LED Grow Lamp, High/Low Bay, Mogul Screw (E39)
- Item # 53PX21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED-8032MGB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Grow Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape High/Low Bay
- Bulb Shape High/Low Bay
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 140
- Wattage Equivalency 400W HPS/400W MH
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance No Rated Color Temp, Blue
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Bulb Type High Output
- Bulb Beam Angle 120 Degrees
- Bulb Primary Application Grow Light
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Downlight
- Voltage 120-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 9-1/2"
- Light Bulb Dia. 9-7/64"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. Limited
- Rough Service No
- High Output Yes
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.