6 ft. Heavy-Duty Nylon Flat Eye and Eye Web Sling with 16,500 lb. Vertical Hitch Capacity, Yellow
- Item # 38U079
- Mfr. Model # EE2806NFX6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Web Sling
- Sling Type Flat Eye and Eye
- Vertical Hitch Capacity 16,500 lb.
- Width 6"
- Length 6 ft.
- Number of Plies 2
- Material Nylon
- Web Grade Heavy-Duty
- Sling Rating Type 3
- Choker Hitch Capacity 13,200 lb.
- Basket Hitch Capacity 33,000 lb.
- Wear Resistant Cover None
- Eye Length 16"
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range 200 Degrees F
- Yarn Coating Latex
- Resists Resistant to Alcohols, Ethers, and Strong Alkalies
- Standards ASME B30.9, OSHA, WSTDA
- Includes Web Sling Safety Bulletin Rev 3 11
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 35XH646 ft. Heavy-Duty Polyester Flat Eye and Eye Web Sling with 16, 500 lb. Vertical Hitch Capacity, GrayDAYTON
Web Price $114.48 / each
Item # 38U078LIFT-ALL
Web Price $158.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.