Group Emergency Survival Kit, Nylon
- Item # 31XR13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10850
- Catalog Page # 1837
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Group Emergency Survival Kit
- Number of Components 145
- People Served 30
- Case Material Nylon
- Color Blue and Orange
- Height 21"
- Length 14"
- Width 13"
- Includes (1) LED Safety Signal, (1) Pair of Leather Palmed Work Gloves, (1) Safety Goggles, (1) Pry Bar, (30) Dust Masks, (1) First Aid Kit, (3) Emergency Blankets, (30) Emergency Drinking Water Pouches (4 oz. Each), (5) 2,400 Food Bars (60 Portions), (1) Tarp (1) Cord, (1) Whistle with Lanyard, (1) AM/FM Radio with Extra Batteries, (1) Flashlight with Extra Batteries, (2) 12 hr. Light Sticks, (1) Carry-Flat Portable Toilet, (6) Toilet Bags, (6) Deodorizer Packets, (2) Toilet Paper Rolls, (4) Pairs of Vinyl Gloves, (30) Sanitary Towelettes, (2) Hand Sanitizer (4 oz. Each), (1) Emergency Instruction Sheet, (1) Clipboard, (1) Writing Table, (2) Pens, (10) Tamper-Evident Breakaway Closure Ties
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.