High-Temperature Submersible Sump Pump, HP 4/10, Max. Head 20.0 ft.
- Item # 443W22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HT41M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151512
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 32.4 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These high-temperature submersible sump pumps transfer hot liquids such as furnace condensate or waste from boiler blowdown. They are also for use in plant washdown sump pits, public-utility underground transformer vaults, and industrial cleaning sump pits.High-temperature submersible sump pumps transfer hot liquids such as furnace condensate or waste from boiler blowdown. They are also for use in plant washdown sump pits, public-utility underground transformer vaults, and industrial cleaning sump pits.
- Item High-Temperature Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 4/10
- Rated Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Amps 12
- Switch Actuation No Switch Included
- Switch Electrical Connection No Switch Included
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Engineered Polymer
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Flow Rate @ 5 Ft. of Head 59 gpm
- Flow Rate @ 10 Ft. of Head 51 gpm
- Flow Rate @ 15 Ft. of Head 31 gpm
- Max. Head 20 ft.
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14"
- Minimum Water Depth 14"
- Width at Widest Point 7-3/4"
- Overall Height 11-13/32"
- Discharge 1-1/2" FNPT
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Thermal Protection Yes
- RPM 1550
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SJEOOW
- Gauge/Conductor 16/3
- Alarm Included No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions