Battery Backup Sump Pump with 16.0 Amps/GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head
- Item # 54JG90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 442-25A-EYE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Backup Sump Pump
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2200
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 22 ft.
- Cord Length - Pumps 8 ft.
- Alarm Included Yes
- Alarm Duration - Pumps Continuous
- Alarm Output - Pumps Audible, Phone System, Visual, WiFi
- 12VDC Battery Charger 25A
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 16
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 16.0
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 15.5
- Amps/GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 14.5
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 2700
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 1800
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1260
- Requires (2) Group 27 or 31 Batteries
- Includes Charger, Interface, Float Switch, Cables, Check Valve, Fittings
- Agency Compliance CSA/FCC/UL
- Diameter 6"
- Handle No
- Height 12"
- Pump Body Material ABS
- Impeller Material - Pumps Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Length 9-1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 16"
- Motor RPM 4500
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet
- Off Point Adjustable
- On Point Adjustable
- Pump RPM 4500
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Switch Type - Pumps Caged Automatic Dual Float
- Width 6"
- Gauge/Conductor 14/2
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Item - Sump Pumps Battery Backup Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.