2 HP Grinder Pump System, 208/230 Voltage
- Item # 5YU11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2448LSG202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump System
- Pump HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 108 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Hz 60Hz
- Amps - Pumps 15.00
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 50
- Cord Length - Pumps 25 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 50
- Includes Fiberglass Basin, 5YU10
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 45
- Agency Compliance CSA C/US
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Upper and Lower Ball
- Diameter 30"
- Duty Intermittent
- Handle Yes
- Height 48"
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type PSC
- Off Point 8
- On Point 15
- Pump RPM 3450
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide/Double Viton Lip
- Item - Sump/Sewage Pump Systems Grinder Pump System
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.