2 HP Grinder Pump, 3-Phase Motor, 108 ft. Max Head, Silicon Carbide, Viton Shaft Seal
- Item # 1XGC6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LSG203M
- Catalog Page # 2618
- UNSPSC # 30222059
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 108 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicon Carbide, Viton
- Cord Length - Pumps 25 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Height 19-1/2"
- Diameter 9-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 27
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type Upper and Lower Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 9
- Thermal Protection No
- Agency Compliance CSA C/US
- Duty Intermittent
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 45
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 12-1/2" FNPT
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BB98DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.