1 HP Simplex Sewage System, 115 Voltage, Basin Capacity: 41.0 gal.
- Item # 52TW85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P382PRG101SD-2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Inlet 4"
- Discharge NPT 2" F
- Basin Capacity 41.0 gal.
- Max. Head - Pumps 50 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Float
- Hz 60
- Amps - Pumps 12.00
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 37
- Basin Height 24"
- Basin Dia. 24"
- Tank Length 25"
- Tank Width 25"
- Basin Material Polyethylene
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Cord Size 16-3
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 32
- Check Valve No
- Cover Material Polyethylene
- Application Sewage Transfer
- Features Compact System 1 HP Grinder with V-Slice(R) Cutter Technology
- Includes Heavy Duty Submersible Pump, Pre-Assembled Basin with Cover and Controls
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 27
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 8
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 1
- Agency Compliance CSA Certified
- Base Material Polyethylene
- Bearing Type Ball
- Diameter 24"
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Yes
- Pump Body Material Polyethylene
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Start Capacitor / Run Capacitor
- Off Point 4-1/2"
- On Point 11-1/2"
- Pump RPM 1725
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Item - Sump/Sewage Pump Systems Simplex Sewage System
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.