1 HP Grinder Pump, CSCR Motor, 50 ft. Max Head, Silicone Carbide Shaft Seal
- Item # 21TN70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PRG101M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 50 ft.
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Height 17-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 36
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type CSCR
- Bearing Type Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 27
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 15
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Agency Compliance CSA, UL 778
- Duty Intermittent
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 10
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 13-1/2" FNPT
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.