1/3 HP Sump/Battery Back-Up System Discharge NPT: 1-1/2" F with 2700 Max Flow (GPH)
- Item # 10V134
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PC237-441
- Catalog Page # 2613
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sump/Battery Back-Up System
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Voltage - Back-Up 12VDC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Pumps 2700
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 38 (Primary), 25.5 (Secondary)
- Amps - Pumps 5.20
- Amps - Back-Up 13.00
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- 12VDC Battery Charger 900 mA
- Max. Flow (GPH) 2700
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 2700
- Max. Head - Pumps 21 ft.
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 24
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/8"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) - Back-Up 1/4
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 2700 (Primary), 2040 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2280 (Primary), 1530 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 1800 (Primary); 960 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1200 (Primary); 360 (Secondary)
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 15"
- Off Point 3 (Primary); 9.5 (Secondary)
- On Point 7 (Primary); 11.5 (Secondary)
- Base Material Polypropylene (Primary); Nylon (Secondary)
- Pump Body Material Aluminum (Primary), ABS Plastic (Secondary)
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene (Primary), Nylon (Secondary)
- Motor Type PSC (Primary); Brush Type DC (Secondary)
- Duty Continuos (Primary); Intermitent (Secondary)
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Length 15-1/2"
- Width 10"
- Height 21-1/2"
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft. (Primary), 8 ft. (Secondary)
- For Use With Sump Pits Above 15" Diameter and 18" Deep
- Agency Compliance CSAc,us (Primary)
- Includes Check Valves, Battery Box and Charger
- Alarm Included Yes
- Item - Sump Pumps Sump/Battery Back-Up Combination System
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.