1/2 HP Elevator Sump Pump with Oil Sensor, 230 Voltage with Max Head 37 ft. and Cord Length 10 ft.
- Item # 2WMN2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ELV280HV
- Catalog Page # 2614
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Elevator Sump Pump with Oil Sensor
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 37 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Sensor
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Amps - Pumps 4.00
- Length 18
- Height 13"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14"
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 5
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Duty Continuous
- Alarm Included Yes
- Alarm Duration - Pumps Continuous
- Alarm Output - Pumps Audible, Visual
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Off Point Variable
- On Point 6.3
- Input Phase AC 1
- Pump RPM 3450
- Motor RPM 3450
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Sensor Cord Length (Ft.) 15
- Features Oil Sensor
- Application Elevator Sumps, Transformer Vaults, Commercial Applications
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Agency Compliance CSA/UL
- Motor Type Capacitor Start Capacitor Run
- Check Valve Not included
- Item - Sump Pumps Elevator Sump Pump with Oil Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.