1 HP Grinder Pump System, 230 Voltage
- Item # 21TN74
- Mfr. Model # P382XPRG102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump System
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2" F
- Max Head - Pumps 50 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Wide Angle Float
- Hz 60Hz
- Amps - Pumps 6.00
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 36
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 27
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 10
- Agency Compliance CSA, UL 778
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Ball
- Diameter 24-3/8"
- Duty Intermittent
- Handle Yes
- Height 24"
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type CSCR
- Off Point 4.6
- On Point 11.6
- Shaft Seal SIC
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Item - Sump/Sewage Pump Systems Grinder Pump System
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.