1/2 HP Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, 3/4" GHT Inlet, 3/4" GHT Outlet
- Item# 5YU12
- Mfr. Model# 331
- Catalog Page# 3278
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 8.0
- Hz 60
- Inlet 3/4" GHT
- Outlet 3/4" GHT
- Motor Enclosure Nema Type 3
- Motor Type AC/DC Brush
- Wetted Materials Thermoplastic, Cast Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Thermoplastic
- Housing Material Cast Aluminum
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic Buna N
- Max. Liquid Temp. 135 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 15 ft.
- Max. Head 105 ft.
- Max. Pressure 40 psi
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 9 to 13 gpm @ 48 to 71 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Inlet Pressure 60 psi
- Impeller Type Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Intermittent
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Height 7"
- Length 9-3/4"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Includes 3/4" OD Brass Garden Hose Connectors and Plastic Suction Screen
- GPH of Water @ 5 PSI 1222
- GPH of Water @ 10 PSI 1091
- GPH of Water @ 15 PSI 936
- GPH of Water @ 20 PSI 793
- GPH of Water @ 25 PSI 654
- GPH of Water @ 30 PSI 504
- GPH of Water @ 35 PSI 342
- GPH of Water @ 40 PSI 180
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 24.0
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 17
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 8
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 6.5
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.